All Daycamp Programs
All participants must be toilet trained and able to use the bathroom facilities unassisted.
All activites are held at the Gymtrix facility. Kids stay safely ON SITE !
WHAT TO WEAR
- Shirt & shorts that are 'stretchy'
- Ensure that attire is 'comfy' but not baggy
- Girls may also choose to wear a bodysuit
- Bare feet is best
- Gym slippers or socks with 'grips' on the soles are also fine
DRESS CODE - for SAFETY REASONS
- No Jewelry (necklaces, rings, watches, bracelets etc...)
- No clothing with hoods or dangling strings
- No belts
- All hair that may obstruct vision when 'upside down' must be tied back (elastics available-please ask)
WHAT TO BRING
- NUT FREE LUNCH
- TWO SNACKS (am & pm)
- CHANGE OF CLOTHES (just in case)
- Bathing suit and towel for sprinkler activities on hot days